Hydroseeding is the process of combining water, paper/wood mulch, fertilizer, and grass seed into a slurry. This mixture is then "sprayed" onto soil exposed areas for the purpose of new turf development.
Hydroseeding enjoys many benefits over traditional seeding methods, such as:
- • Quicker germination time
- • Increased germination success rate
- • Added resistance to runoff during rainy periods
- • Better moisture retention (due to the mulch)
- • Green tint to treated areas, making it easier to ensure even distribution of seed
The hydroseed mixture is highly customizable, and can be created to suit your specific needs. Whether you're looking to install a brand new lawn, or renovate part of your existing lawn, you can be certain that our hydroseeding service is up to the task.